LATEST ARTICLE


DESIGNER + BUILDER(JULY 2012)
(Malayalam Magazine)












Comments

  1. hi muralidharan
    i am rajesh , working in dubai in a studio , i want make a budget home below 1000 sqft one level , in future plan to build upstairs
    how much of cost of this home pls tell my email id
    rajeshravunny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello
    i want to do some construction in kottayam do you have any branch in kottayam or any other person you know who construct with the interlocking bricks in kottayam
    thanks

    manojima77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sir,
    I am Jomon Joseph, residing at Kottayam district. I would like to build a home in my home town,I'm very much impressed in your past performans posted in this page. My idea is to build a home with four bed room with attached bath rooms; Hope U will help me in this project.
    mail me - jomangalathil@gmail.com
    call me - 9947385748.
    Expecting ur immediate reply.
    Regards,
    Jomon Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sir.... I need ur help... I need to construct a house in udumalpet near pollachi... in tamilnadu... plz contact me viyasvino@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sir,
    I am working at Kanpur, UP. We have a plot with area 2.43 ARE besides out parental house. We wish to construct a house is the said plot. Our wishlist includes, 3 bed rooms (attached), kitchen, living, dining and sitout. Please let us know the cost of the house if we construct according to the method followed by you. Please guide us. My e-mail is byjusru@rediffmail.com

    Thanks,
    Binu. S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 lakh Budget Home under progress at ponnani

2 BHK Low Budget Home at Kottayam

ചെറിയ കുടുംബത്തിന് ചെറിയ ബഡ്ജറ്റിൽ ഒരു വീട്

13 Lakh || 2 BHK || MOdern Interlock House ||BUilding Designers || 24.06.20

ഇതല്ലേ നിങ്ങൾ ആഗ്രഹിച്ച വീട് || Building Designers